Through the implementation of effective past and current evidence-based public health initiatives, CCDC is committed to fight cancer and other chronic diseases to reduce the cancer burden to low income, uninsured, underserved individuals and families in our community.Click on the links below to look at our past and present projects.
- Active Living After Cancer
- Nourishing Cancer Patients
- DNA Genetic Screening for Cancer Risk "Vive Mas, Vive Bien"
- Border Biomedical Research Study
- Nuestras Voces
- Estela Casas Foundation
- Hagamos Algo Ahore (HAGAA)
- Unidas por Vida y Salud (CPRIT)
- Promotoras for Breast Cancer Prevention Education, Surgery and Treatment
- "Increasing Access to Support Services for Cancer Patients and Their Families"
- Avon Foundation
- Prevention Network
- A Healthy Lifestyle for Aging Program
- Consejeras For Screening Education and Resource Management, A Colorectal Cancer Model